Includes Commercial License
- Cutouts for your cat ears!
- Pre-fitted, rigged, and weight painted for Eliza' s Short Stack BaseEliza's Short Stack Base
- Hoodie animation utilizing progressive shapekeys that act as a mesh simulation and swap to a holding shapekey once the animation finishes to stay optimized.
- Example files for Hood setup, (note this will take some avatar 3.0 knowledge to use)
- Alpha map to change how cropped the top is
- Detail baked into main color map
- PBR Texture Maps
- RGBA Mask for detail
- Substance Painter file included
Zip Package containing:
- 1 - Unity Package with textures and material pre-setup for Poiyomi Toon shader 8.1.167
- 5 unity animations, Animation Controller, and examples for setup
- 4k Textures: 20 Color options, Normal OpenGL, Ambient Occlusion, Metallic, Position gradient, 2 Combined shading maps for Poiyomi, Reflection, RGBA Mask, Smoothness, Specular level, Specular Tint Map, 4 Tilable 1k normals for use in RGBA, Opacity maps, Anisotropy,
- I recommend you not throw all these maps into vrchat at the full 4k unless you hate VRAM
- Substance Painter file for Substance 3D Painter, version 8.3.1 Build 2451
- 1 - FBX file
- 1 - Blend file
- Tilable 1k Normal Maps for RGBA mask by ambientCG.com, licensed under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal License.
You may edit this model and its textures freely as the purchaser.
Do not redistribute this asset, the only exception for redistribution is if it is an accessory for an avatar commission or paid avatar package. It may not be given out on free packages or on packages cheaper than this asset itself without special permission.
Model may be used commercially. If this item is used for a commercial product credit me
Support for setting it up specifically for your intended use case is not included. Please understand ahead of time how to setup this item in unity/blender or for other use cases before buying.
If issues with it are found let me know in my Discord.
I am not responsible for any damage, loss, or any disadvantage that may occur from this model or its data.